This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I’m so exciting to be participating in the second round of Get Your Chef On hosted by two fab ladies – Jen over at Four Marrs and One Venus and Julie over at White Lights on Wednesday.
The secret ingredient is coconut and at first I was trying to find a dinner recipe that included coconut. But then my super smart friend, Stephanie, suggested that I try to recreate my favorite Starbuck’s drink, Iced Mocha Coconut. And I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought about that sooner!
So let’s get right to it!!
Here’s what you need:
- 8 ounces of brewed coffee
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar – I like my coffee sweet but if you don’t, I would leave this out.
- Whipped Cream
- Now for the secret ingredient – Edy’s Creamy Coconut Fruit Bars
- Brew your coffee. I always get Folger’s Colombian.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup into your glass.
- Pour about 8 ounces of coffee into your glass.
- Now for the secret ingredient – Take one Edy’s Creamy Coconut Fruit bar and just drop it into the glass. Ok, don’t just drop it. Gently place in your glass. It will quickly dissolve.
- Add sugar if you want it sweeter.
- Add ice cubes. I personally don’t like a lot of ice because I don’t want it to get watered down. I really need to make the coffee ice cubes:)
- Add whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and coconut flakes to top if you want.
- Enjoy! I really think that it tastes just like the drink from Starbucks and I’m pretty picky when it comes to my coffee drinks.
I hope you try it for yourself then come back and tell me what you think.
He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found http://www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about http://www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks
Dear Paulina, never heard for http://www.elcoplanet.com and I can’t recommend them for web hosting my page is hosted on http://www.eaglehost.info already 6 years, they have excellent support, fast web servers and also cheap, I am using Alpha Reseller from http://www.eaglehost.info and I am satisfied
THank you! I can’t wait to try this with my Mocha Coffee. I am a Distributor for OrganoGold a healthy Coffee, yes there’s a healthy coffee out there.
Please anyone &everyone go and purchase your healthy coffee forbthis yummy receipe now!!
kara, so fun to have your blog this month for SRC! this iced coffee was amazing! 🙂