This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
We all know that moms do it all and today’s SVG collection is for all the wonderful moms working hard to do it all for their family. And, if you’re like me, we’re all just doing our best to raise our tiny humans – while drinking wine. Some days we just need to grab our wine glass and enjoy a glass of wine after a long day.
Raising Tiny Humans One Glass at a Time SVG Cut File
To download this free cut, just add your name and email in the form below and these FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it?
How to apply vinyl to wine Glasses
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, here’s the best way to apply vinyl to wine glasses.
- First, make sure you choose the right vinyl. You’ll want to use permanent vinyl for this project to make sure it lasts. Wine glasses with permanent vinyl will still need to be washed by hand.
- Next, size your design to make sure it fits the wine glass.
- Place the vinyl, liner side down, onto the cutting mat and cut out your design.
- Remove the negative vinyl from around the design using the weeding tool.
- Place a piece of transfer tape over the image and burnish with a scraper, credit card, or craft stick. Gently and slowly peel the transfer tape and vinyl decal off the paper backing.
- Carefully position your design on the wine glass and smooth it out with your fingers and scraper. If you’re having trouble with the design curving, use scissors to cut little clips in the transfer tape to help t curve better.
Mom Life SVG Collection
Want the full collection of mom life cut files? Visit the links below to download each design.
- We Can Make That- I Run On Coffee And Chaos
- Try It- Like It- Create It- Don’t Make Me Adult
- Hello Creative Family- Good Moms Say Bad Words
- Happy Go Lucky- Raising Tiny Humans One Glass at a Time
- Everyday Party Magazine- Y’all Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama- World’s Okayest Mom
- The Girl Creative- Y’all Are Testing the Jesus in Me
- Liz On Call- Not a Regular Mom, Cool Mom
- Life Sew Savory- Mom a Title Just Above Queen
- Cutting Machine Crafting- Mama/Mini Mommy and Me Design
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.