This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringtheSizzle #CollectiveBias
Have you noticed yet that I LOVE breakfast foods? I think I could have breakfast every meal of the day.
One of my favorite things about blogging has been making and sharing new recipes. I recently came across a recipe for Hash Brown Quiche on Pinterest and knew I had to try it. How did I ever cook without Pinterest?
I added sausage and spinach to the original recipe to create a delicious quiche that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I made it for dinner and then had leftovers for breakfast. That’s the perfect meal in my book!
This recipe combines all of my favorite breakfast foods – eggs, hash brown, cheese, and sausage. Lucky for me, I found Brown ‘N Serve Sausage at Walmart that made this Hash Brown Quiche super easy to make.
And there is currently an Ibotta offer available for Brown ‘N Serve Sausage Links that will give you a rebate of $1.00.
Have you downloaded the Ibotta app yet? I use it all the time to earn rebates while shopping at Walmart and all my favorite stores.Print
Hashbrown Quiche with Sausage
- 3 cups shredded frozen hash browns, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 large eggs
- 6 Brown ‘N Serve Sausage Links – diced
- 1 cup spinach (I used frozen)
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In 9-inch pie plate, add the hash browns with the melted butter. Toss with your hands and press into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Step 2: In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Step 3: Spread sausage, cheese, and spinach over hash brown crust. Pour egg mixture over hash brown crust and return to the oven.
- Step 4: Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes (until knife comes out clean). Let set for 5 minutes before cutting.
This is such a great recipe to make for breakfast but it’s also the perfect meal to make for dinner. I love breakfast for dinner! It was so easy to make because I used frozen hash browns and the Brown ‘N Serve Sausage. The sausage is already cooked so I just had to dice it up and it was ready to go Plus, the links are packed with lots of protein, making it the perfect addition to weekday meals.
The best recipes are ones that you can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That’s what makes this Hash Brown Quiche with Sausage and Spinach the perfect meal.
What’s your favorite recipe that calls for sausage? Leave a link below so I can check it out.