Do you know anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate?
Or should I say, who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate!
My hubby loves anything that includes peanut butter and chocolate, so I put together a little Christmas gift for him.
And it was so easy!
I just filled a jar with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chex Mix Muddy Buddies.
Then I printed out the gift tag that I made and tied it to the jar.
Download and print HERE.
Now you have a cute gift to give to your spouse or best friend.Print
We Go Together Like Peanut Butter and Chocolate Gift Idea
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup holiday m&m’s
- Add cereal to large bowl.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute in microwaveable bowl. Stir and continue to microwave in 30 second increments longer until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal and stir until evenly coated. Add mixture to 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag and shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Sprinkle candy over mix.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.