This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Use our free Sunflower Mug Wrap SVG to create a personalized mug with your Cricut Mug Press. This freebie is part of an awesome collection of Free Mug Wrap Designs that you can download and use to make beautiful mugs for all your favorite people!
There are two things I love – sunflowers and coffee and that means one thing – I needed a personalized sunflower coffee mug!
I might also have a small problem when it comes to collecting coffee mugs but we’re not going to talk about that today because I can’t stop making coffee mugs thanks to my handy dandy Cricut and Cricut Mug Press.
Free Sunflower Mug Wrap SVG
I’ve teamed up with a few of my favorite designers to bring you a fun collection of mug wraps that can be used with your Cricut and Cricut Mug Press to make beautiful mugs. And, since I LOVE sunflowers, I had to create a sunflower mug wrap. I also added a K in design space to add a personalized touch to my new mug.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut will be delivered right to your inbox. This will also sign you up for my weekly e-newsletter so you’ll have access to exclusive free cut files that I currently only have in my shop. Once you’ve received the email, all you have to do is open the cut file and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
How to Upload Mug Wrap SVG Cut Files to Cricut Design Space
Cricut Mug Press Giveaway
Guess what my friends? We have an awesome giveaway today! One lucky winner will receive this fun Cricut Mug Press Bundle so you can start making your own mugs. The winner will receive the following items:
- A Cricut Mug Press
- Infusible Ink Pens
- Heat Safe Tape
- 2 packages of Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- 4 Infusible Ink Mugs
Collection of Mug Wrap Designs
Now it’s time to visit each link below so you can download all of the free designs included in this collection of 13 free mug wraps.
- Bee Kind – The Country Chic Cottage
- Monstera Leaves – Pineapple Paper Company
- Home is Where the Dog Is/Dog Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Mermaid Scales – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Drippy Mug – Happiness is Homemade
- Artist Supplies Mug Wrap – 100 Directions
- Sunflowers – Happy Go Lucky
- Crafting Scissors – See Lindsay
- Rainbows – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Weiner Dog – Crafting in the Rain
- You’re on Mute – Mad in Crafts
- Maybe Tomorrow Satan – 30 Minute Crafts
- Quilt Mug Design – Always Expect Moore
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Mug Design Setup in Cricut Design Space
This easy tutorial will help you upload mug wrap designs to Cricut Design Space the easy way to create beautiful mugs with your Cricut.
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet - I used the Rainbow Watercolor Splash Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets
- StandardGrip M
- Heat-Resistant Tape
- Heat Resistant Gloves or a Pot Holder
- Mat for Cooling
- Cricut Explore, Cricut Make, or Cricut Joy
- Cricut Mug Press
- Open this mug template in Cricut Design Space. This sunflower wrap design was created for the 15 ounce coffee mug but can also be used with the smaller mug design.
- Click UPLOAD to add the free mug wrap SVG. Select both the SVG and the Mug Design. Align vertically and horizontally to make sure everything lines up.
- If you would like to personalize your mug, add your letters and slice from center of flowers.
- Select MAKE IT and you're ready to cut the design. If you're adding an initial, don't forget to mirror the design.
So glad you opened it up. Love this giveaway.
Such an awesome giveaway. Can’t wait to use if i win.
I just found your blog through another blog for free mug designs. I do not use IG, so I was disappointed when I saw all the IG stuff, I was put off. I was glad to find this option to enter for the drawing. I just bought a Cricut maker and the Mug press would be an awesome accessory to go with it!
What infusable transfer sheets did you use for the sunflower mug? I love it!