Create the cutest projects for your flock with this Our Flock Rocks cut file and all the cut files in this flamazing flamingo SVG collection.
Our Flock Rocks SVG Cut File
Gather your flock and let everyone know that your flock rocks! This fun SVG is perfect for moms, teachers, besties and more. Not only can you make matching t-shirts but I’m pretty sure that every flock needs matching wine tumblers.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut will be delivered right to your inbox. This will also sign you up for my weekly e-newsletter so you’ll have access to exclusive free cut files that I currently only have in my shop. Once you’ve received the email, all you have to do is open the cut file and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
Flamingo SVG Collection
What’s better than a free SVG? A collection of free flamingo SVG cut files! Together we’re sharing 14 flamazing flamingo cut files that you can download for FREE. Visit each link below to download the full collection.
- Flamingo Monogram Frame – The Country Chic Cottage
- Flocktail Hour – The Kingston Home
- Retro Flamingo – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Flocking Fabulous – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Flamazing – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Flamingle – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Flamingo Love – 100 Directions
- Neon Flamingo – Everyday Party Magazine
- Our Flock Rocks – Happy Go Lucky
- Cutest of the Flock – seeLINDSAY
- Born to Stand Out – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Flamingoing Wild – Crafting in the Rain
- Beach Baby – Mad in Crafts
- Majestically Awkward – Cutting Machine Crafting
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE. Digital cut files and printables can not be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.