This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I’ve got the perfect Father’s Day Gift Idea! Take a boring grill set and add vinyl words to create a fun BBQ Grill Set. An easy gift for the grill master in your life.
My husband loves to cook on the grill and smoker. Hubby loves it so much that he cooks dinner on the grill or smoker at least 5 times a week – maybe even more. So, I knew that I wanted to give him something that was related to grilling and smoking. His BBQ utensils definitely needed to be replaced so I picked up a new set at the store and personalized it using gold vinyl and my Cricut.
Man, one more reason to love my Cricut! It really does make everything look better.
Materials needed to make a Father’s Day BBQ Grill Set:
- Grilling Utensils
- Vinyl (I used gold)
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cutting mat
- Transfer tape
- Create your words/phrases in the Cricut Design Space. Make sure to measure the space so you know how big the words need to be.
- Add vinyl to cutting mat and load mat into your Cricut.
- Cut out your words and apply them to the grilling utensils using the transfer tape.
That’s it! Three simple steps is all it takes to create these fabulous grilling utensils for your favorite grill master.
I found these grilling utensils on sale at Hobby Lobby but I saw some at the dollar store too so this is an easy and inexpensive gift idea. Can’t beat a practical gift that’s personal, easy to make, doesn’t cost a fortune.
For more easy Father’s Day Gift Ideas, check out:
- Homemade Dry Rub Recipe with Gift Tags
- Personalized Beer Mug for Dad
- Homemade BBQ Sauce Gift in a Jar