This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QualityFreshPork #Walmart #CollectiveBias
This BBQ Chopped Salad is loaded with fresh and colorful ingredients including Fresh Pork from Walmart, veggies, shredded cheese, black beans, and tortilla chips, all tossed in a delicious BBQ ranch dressing. Why go out to eat when you can make this delicious BBQ Chopped Salad in your kitchen?!
There is nothing better than a fresh salad on a hot summer night. And, I’m not sure where you live but here in Va Beach it’s hot. The heat index today is over 100 degrees which means I will not be turning the oven on at all. Thankfully my hubby loves to cook on the grill so he was in charge of grilling the meat and I was in charge of chopping the veggies.
Today’s salad includes all of my favorite things – fresh veggies, black beans, BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, and Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart. You just can’t beat their quality of pork. Walmart offers the freshest selection and a wide assortment of cuts that are always fresh, 100% All Natural and proudly raised in the USA. I especially love that I can stock up on everything I need to prepare delicious salads like this BBQ Chopped Salad while doing my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart.
What I love about this BBQ Chopped Salad
- Not only is this BBQ Chopped Salad super easy to make but it’s versatile too. I love that I can prepare this salad with grilled pork, baked boneless pork, and even sauted pork. Either way, it will always taste great!
- It’s also a great meal prep lunch too. Simply cut up all the ingredients and store in small containers in the fridge so you can just grab and go on your way to work.
- I love that it only calls for 10 ingredients.
- It’s the perfect recipe for busy week nights as well as weekend entertaining. I can guarantee that everyone will love this recipe.
- Fresh Boneless Pork Chops from Walmart only take about 10 minutes to prepare which means this salad only takes about 15 minutes to make. Chop up your ingredients while the pork is cooking for an easy meal. Remember, we’re all about high quality and easy prep.
- This salad can also be prepared ahead of time – just don’t add the BBQ ranch dressing and tortilla strips until you’re ready to serve the salad.
How to make an easy BBQ Chopped Salad:
This salad is so simple to make. First, chop up your lettuce. That’s what makes it a chopped salad:) Next, dice up a tomato and half an onion and toss it in the bowl with the lettuce. Add in corn, black beans, and shredded cheese. In my opinion, you can’t make a salad without cheese. Top the chopped salad with cooked boneless pork chops, BBQ ranch dressing and tortilla chips. We grilled our pork chops but if you don’t have a grill, no worries. Use a grill pan or bake in the oven.
This has definitely become one of our favorite salads to make!
Visit your local Walmart for everything you need to make this delicious chopped salad. And, don’t forget to stock up on fresh pork while you’re there. Walmart stands behind the quality of their meat with a 100% freshness guarantee so you know you’re getting high quality meal. They also know quality means freshness and variety, so they’ve partnered with national brands to ensure their products are all natural and hand selected for quality.
BBQ Chopped Salad
- 4 Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart, cooked and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Garnish with tortilla strips, optional
- Toss pork, lettuce, corn, black beans, tomato, cheese, and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk together ranch dressing and BBQ sauce in small bowl or jar.
- Serve salad in salad bowls and top with tortilla strips.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing over each individual salad.
- Salad can be made ahead of time. Do not add tortilla strips and dressing until ready to serve.
- Store leftover salad in refrigerator for up to 3 days.