This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
A fabulous collection of family SVG cut files perfect for your home! Create home decor, gifts, and more with this free Family SVG Collection.
This month’s Totally Free SVG Collection is all about family with 15 fabulous family svg cut files and I’m excited to share my family SVG design that features the phrase – Family Makes this House a Home. This cut file is the perfect home decor design to add to your collection. Create signs, pillows, and more using this freebie.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form below and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload it to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
How to Make a Family Sign
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, let’s make a sign for your home. There are a few ways you can do this.
- Add adhesive vinyl to a square wood sign
- Apply iron-on vinyl to a wood sign
- Use stencil vinyl and your Cricut to create a stencil.
New to Cricut and need help with your machine? These tutorials will help:
More project Ideas using this Family SVg
Looking for more ways to use this free SVG cut file?
- Make a pillow for your family room.
- Use HTV to decorate a hand towel for your bathroom or kitchen.
- Add vinyl to a wood tray or cutting board.
Family SVG Collection
- Family is Everything – The Country Chic Cottage
- Friends and Family Gather Here – The Kingston Home
- This is Us – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Family – Together We Have It All – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Some Call it Chaos, We Call it Family – That’s What Che Said
- Welcome to Our Beautiful Chaos – Hello Creative Family
- Love Makes a Family – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Family Wreath Design – Happiness is Homemade
- I Love Us – 100 Directions
- Family – Everyday Party Magazine
- Family Makes this House a Home – Happy Go Lucky
- Lucky Family – seeLindsay
- I Love Us – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Little Bit of Chaos, Whole Lot of Fun – Crafting in the Rain
- Family (Heart) – Mad in Crafts
Happy crafting! What will you make with this collection of free cut files? Please share your fabulous creations and make sure you tag us on Instagram – @karacreatesblog.
Looking for More Free SVG Cut Files?
[ess_grid alias=”SVG Cut Files”]
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.