What do you get when you add cranberries and honey to whipped butter? A delicious Cranberry Honey Butter! The combination of cranberries, honey, and orange zest makes the butter sweet and tangy – the perfect addition to your favorite bread.
I don’t know about you but I’ve been craving all things cranberry and orange lately. This recipe combines all the flavors of fall into one tiny jar. And, just look at that beautiful color. It’s a gorgeous addition to your Thanksgiving table.
I made a few jars to give out to my neighbors and I had to keep two for myself. I made these labels to add to the top of each jar. These can be used for any handmade gift in a jar. I printed the labels on tan paper to give it a more rustic look.
Your friends will definitely being asking you for this recipe! We’ve been eating it on everything – toast, bagels, and biscuits.
Cranberry Honey Butter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 Jars 1x
- 1 cup sweet cream butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cranberries, finely chopped
- zest from one orange
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whip butter and honey using electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add cranberries, orange zest, and salt and continue to mix until well combined.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for one week.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces