This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This tutorial and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
If you love playing bingo, you are going to love this free printable Christmas Bingo game. It’s perfect for holiday gatherings, class parties, and more!
What do you do when it’s cold outside and you need to keep the kiddos busy in December? You play Christmas Bingo! This fun and festive bingo game is full of Christmas images and is sure to bring lots of Christmas cheer to everyone playing.
Planning a Christmas party? Just download and print this free game. Christmas Bingo is the perfect party game for kids of all ages and great for family gatherings, class parties, Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troop Meetings, and so much more!
How to Play Christmas Bingo
- First, print out a Christmas Bingo Card for each player. This set includes 15 bingo cards. Provide bingo markers to each player. This can be M&M’s, buttons, pom poms, pennies, gum drops, etc.
- Next, print out the Christmas calling cards and cut them out along the lines provided. Place all calling cards into a large bowl.
- Pull out one card from the bowl at a time. Read the item on the card and show players the image. Players will cover the image with a marker if they have it on their bingo card.
- There are many ways to win bingo. The classic game requires a player to fill a row horizontally, vertically or diagonally. You can also play 4-corners where players must cover each of the corners and you can play Blackout Bingo where players must cover every image on their card. We like to play two rounds of classic bingo and then Blackout using the same card. Then we pick a new card and start over.
How to Print Christmas Bingo
To print this Christmas Bingo Game, you’ll need a printer and white paper. You’ll also need scissors or a paper cutter for the calling cards.
I recommend printing this game on heavy cardstock. This will make it easier to play the game and help the game last longer. Another option is to laminate the calling cards. You can use a laminating machine or use clear adhesive shelf liner to protect the game pieces.
Are you ready to play Christmas Bingo? If so, add your name and email in the form above and this free bingo game pack will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Personal Use Only
This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Looking for more Christmas Printables
- Christmas Minute to Win It Games
- Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Advent Calendar
- Christmas Countdown Printables
Check out my entire collection of free printables for more games, gift ideas, home decor, and more!
Would love to play with my littles!