Fill these adorable Candy Corn Stamped Treat Bags with candy and you have the perfect Halloween party favor.
When I think of Halloween I think of trick-or-treating, fun costumes, carving pumpkins, and candy corn. I can’t say that I’m a huge fan of the candy but I love decorating with them and the bright colors are perfect for fun crafts.
Connor is going to his first school dance this Friday and his class is having a small Halloween party before the dance. I signed up to bring in treat bags for the students and this is what we came up with. I do have to give Connor most of the credit because he came up with the candy corn stamp idea. The best part about this project is that Connor could do it all by himself making it the perfect Halloween craft for kids.
- mini drawstring bags
- yellow, orange, and white paint
- paint brush,
- letter stamps
- black paint
- Cut sponge in the shape of a candy corn.
- Paint orange, yellow, and white stripes on sponge stamp.
- Press candy corn sponge stamp onto bags.
- Use the letter stamps to stamp words on the bags.
- Once paint has dried, fill with candy and other fun Halloween trinkets.
Such a fun and easy Halloween craft project.
Happy crafting! I hope we’ve inspired you to make your own Candy Corn Stamped Treat Bags.
Looking for more fun Halloween craft projects?
Leave a Reply