This 3 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip is my new favorite party dip! Serve it with fruit, cookies, and even pretzels for the perfect dessert dip for any occasion.
Oh my goodness! Where has this cheesecake dip been my whole life and why have I never had it before? This dip is AMAZING. I first made it for a party and needed a quick and easy dessert recipe that I could make ahead of time. And as soon as I took one bite, I seriously thought about keeping it in the refrigerator and not sharing it.
What is Cheesecake Dip
Cheesecake dip is a delicious dip that tastes just like cheesecake without having to bake anything. It’s rich, creamy, and the perfect dessert dip for every occasion. The best thing about cheesecake dip is it only takes a few minutes to mix together – way less time and effort needed to make an actual cheesecake.
Why You’ll Love This Easy Dessert Dip
- Super Easy to Make – An easy, no-fuss recipe!
- Made With Just 3 Ingredients – 3 simple ingredients plus whatever you want to dip in this delicious dessert dip.
- Budget Friendly – These ingredients are also inexpensive. A simple recipe that’s also cheap to make is always a win!
- Customizable – This is a basic cheesecake dip. Add your favorite cheesecake toppings to customize it.
- 10 Minute Recipe – Whip this dessert up in 10 minutes – prep to finish and dip right in.
- Make Ahead – This dip can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Always a Crowd-Pleaser – Everyone loves this cheesecake dip and I know you will too!
What is in this Cheesecake Dip?
Three ingredients is all you need to make this delicious dip – whipping cream, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. That’s it. You’ll also need fruit, graham crackers, cookies or pretzels to serve with your dip or just pass out spoons so everyone can just eat the dip right out of the bowl. That’s how good this dip is.
How to make Cheesecake Dip
Ok, my friends, I promised an easy recipe and this is as easy as it gets. First, use a stand mixer or hand mixer to whip the whipping cream until whipped cream forms, add in the block of softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Continue to mix until well combined. Now take your spoon and try a bite because taste testing is always the final step when making any recipe.
So bottom line – double the recipe so you can have enough to share and a bowl to keep for yourself. And, what are you waiting for? Head to the store so you can pick up everything needed for this easy recipe and whip up a bowl of this sweet dip tonight. No need to wait for a party or get-together.
Can I make this dessert dip ahead of time?
Not only does this delicious dip only call for 3 ingredients but it’s another make-ahead recipe which means I can make it, place it in the refrigerator and pretty much forget about it until my guests arrive – if it lasts that long. It’s very temping to taste test it over and over every time you walk by the fridge.
Variations of this Cheesecake Dip
This recipe is a simple cheesecake dip and tastes delicious the way it is but lots of fun toppings can be added. Feel free to switch it up and add these fun variations:
- Add chocolate chips or nuts to add a little crunch.
- Top your cheesecake dip with fresh fruit or pie filling for a fruity cheesecake dip.
- Swap out the plain cream cheese for a flavored cream cheese.
- Add sprinkled for a funfetti cheesecake dip.
What to Eat with Dessert Dip
The best thing about dessert dips is you can pair them with all your favorite dippers and the possibilities are endless. Here are some other great ideas:
- Vanilla Waffers
- Graham Crackers
- Shortbread Cookies
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Apple Slices
Tips and Tricks for Making the Best Cheesecake Dip
- Are you making this dip for a party? Double or triple the recipe.
- Room temperature ingredients are best for this recipe. Cream cheese that is softened and at room temperature will blend best when making cheesecake dip. Milk that is almost at room temperature is also recommended when making this dip.
- Store leftover cheesecake dip in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. If making this dip ahead of time, refrigerate in airtight container. To serve, let dip sit out for 10-15 minutes before serving.
How to Soften Cream Cheese to Room Temperature
Letting the cream cheese sit out at room temperature for at least 60 minutes is recommended but don’t worry if you forgot to do that. Here are a few ways to soften your cream cheese quickly.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and place cubes on a plate. Let sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Keep cream cheese in foil packaging. Fill a bowl with warm water and place cream cheese in bowl of warm water. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cream cheese from foil packaging. Place cream cheese on a plate and microwave in 10 second increments. Flip cream cheese block and repeat 3-4 times.
Want more easy dessert recipes?
3 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 block) softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- fruit, cookies, and pretzels for dipping
- In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream on high until whipped cream forms.
- In a separate bowl, add cream cheese and mix with hand mixer.
- Slowly add powdered sugar to cream cheese and mix together.
- Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and continue to mix until well combined.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.