This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
A few weeks ago I shared my love for all free clear products. So, today I thought it would be fun to share 15 other uses for laundry detergent and fabric softener that will amaze you.
10 Uses for Laundry Detergent
1. Easily remove stains from carpet: Mix 2 teaspoons of detergent with 1 cup of water. Apply the solution and use a scrub brush or toothbrush to remove stain.
2. Clean plastic toys: Mix 1/2 cup detergent with 1 cup water. Soak toys in solution and rinse with water.
3. Weed Killer: Sprinkle powdered detergent on weeds growing between the cracks of your steps, sidewalk and driveway. After a few days, sweep the weeds away.
4. Bubbles: Make your own bubbles with liquid laundry detergent and water. Genius!!
5. Bug Repellent: Mix 1 part laundry detergent with 1 part water. Spray around your house to keep bugs away.
6. Hand Cleaner: Remove paint and grease from hands. Mix 1 teaspoon laundry detergent with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil then wash hands with solution.
7. Kitchen and Bath Cleaner: Mix 1/2 cup laundry detergent with 4 cups water. Add solution to spray bottle Use to clean kitchen especially grease stains. Also cleans toilet bowl stains.
8. Laundry Pre-Treatment: Apply a small amount to stains. Scrub lightly with toothbrush or washcloth.
9. Oil Spills: Use powdered laundry detergent to soak up oil spills in the garage or driveway.
10. Detail the inside of your car: Mix 1 cup liquid laundry detergent with 2 cups water in spray bottle. Use solution as upholstery cleaner to clean seats and floor of your car. Also works great on your sofa and mattress.
5 Uses for Fabric Softener
1. Get rid of static electricity: Add a few teaspoons of fabric softener to a spray bottle of water and mix together. Spray on carpet. you can even use it to spray in your hair to control static.
2. Clean your paintbrushes: mix 1/2 cup fabric softener with a gallon of water. Soak paint brushes in solution.
3. Clean hard surfaces: Mix 1/4 cup fabric softener with 1 cup of water in spray bottle. Use solution to clean glass tables, shower doors and other surfaces. The fabric softener will also repel dust.
4. Get rid of burned-on food: Fill dirty dishes with water and teaspoon of fabric softener. Soak and watch residue wipe away easily.
5. Remove hard-water stains from windows: Add fabric softener to spray bottle. Spray on windows and wipe with a damp cloth.
I had no idea laundry detergent and fabric softener could be so handy around the house!
So, stock up on all free clear’s full range of free clear products so you and your family are free to be! Free from the irritants and allergens that get in the way of living life.
all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It’s tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it’s safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean and has a gentle, hypoallergenic formula. Powerful Clean. Gentle on Skin.
all free clear is also 100% hypoallergenic and the #1 Detergent Brand Recommended by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians. You also must check out the all® free clear liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets. Use together to make fabrics cleaner, softer, and more comfortable against your family’s sensitive skin. 100% free of dyes and perfumes. Gentle on skin. Safe for all washing machines. Find it in your fabric conditioner aisle!