Are you bored with your usual lunches? Then you’re going to love this Zoodle Pasta Salad!
Now that school’s back in session, things have gotten crazy around here. You know I’m all about the quick and easy meals so today I’m sharing my favorite lunch. It’s quick, easy and delicious!
It’s a Zoodle Pasta Salad. It’s healthy and I can prepare it ahead of time. I portion it out in individual containers so I can just grab it and go. I’ve been wanting to make zoodles for months so I finally picked up a spiralizer and made zoodles. Who would have thought that making noodles out of zucchini would be so tasty?!
I’m happy to report that you can’t go wrong with a delicious zoodle pasta salad! So, now it’s time to enjoy my awesome lunch.
Have you tried swapping zoodles for noodles in any of your favorite recipes?
Zoodle Pasta Salad
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 package mozzarella pearls (optional)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Using a spiral vegetable slicer, cut zucchini into noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can use a vegetable peeler. Roughly chop for shorter noodles.
- Place zucchini noodles, vegetables, and mozzarella in large bowl. Mix well.
- Add Italian dressing and continue to stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply