This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Let mom know how much you love her with this fun Wow Mom Mother’s Day Card.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and it’s time to celebrate mom. Wow her with an awesome handmade card that’s decorated and personalized with a small picture. This is definitely better than any store bought Mother’s Day card. Pair this with these Mother’s Day coupons for a special gift mom will LOVE!
What is a Wow Mom Card?
Have you seen these wow mom cards before? They say mom on the outside and then when you open them, they say wow mom because we’re all thinking the same thing – WOW Mom, what would we do without you?! We’re also thinking – WOW Mom, how do you do it all? And, WOW Mom, we love you so much!
This freebie includes four different versions:
- One blank template
- One template with flowers that can be colored with crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- One blank template with a photo frame.
- One coloring template with a photo frame.
Can’t decide which one to make? Don’t worry – they are all available to download for free so print them all.
How to Make A Wow Mom Mother’s Day Card
- Open the PDF and choose the page you would like to print. Click on the printer icon in the right corner.
- I recommend printing on white cardstock or a light colored cardstock when making cards.
- Cut carefully around the solid lines.
- If using the photo frame template, cut out the heart in the center and tape a small picture inside the card.
- Decorate the outside and inside of the card.
- Fold along the dotted lines and admire your awesome Wow Mom Card that created just for mom.
And, I’ve made it so easy for you to download this fun Wow Mom Mother’s Day Card Template. Just add your name and email in the form below and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy! Once the PDF is saved to your computer, just print, decorate, and cut out this awesome card