This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Make fun Thanksgiving t-shirts, infant bodysuits, and more with this Thanksgiving SVG Bundle.
This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Free Thanksgiving SVG Bundle
We all know Thanksgiving is a time to gather with all of our favorite people and eat until we’ve stuffed ourselves full of delicious food. But, if you have a baby or toddler, it’s also the perfect time to show off all that cuteness. Which means one thing – it’s time to create something using the cut files in this Thanksgiving SVG bundle!
I designed this adorable SVG bundle for all the cute little turkeys that will be joining us this year because we can’t celebrate Thanksgiving without cute new shirts.
Supplies Needed to Make Thanksgiving Bodysuits and Shirts
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut EasyPress
- Iron-on Vinyl
- StandardGrip Cutting Mat
- Blank Bodysuit and/or T-shirts
- Thanksgiving SVG Files
TIPS FOR USING HTV
- Make sure you mirror your image. Don’t worry – I still forget sometimes too.
- Check to see if the HTV that you are using is warm peel or cool peel. This is very important when using Heat Transfer Vinyl.
- If you see that the HTV isn’t set completely, just place the liner back over the image and apply more heat.
How to Layer Iron-on Vinyl with the Cricut EasyPress
- Heat up your Cricut EasyPress to the temperature and time that is recommended for the base material.
- Use the EasyPress to preheat the base material. Use this Heat Guide for more information.
- Place the first layer of your image onto the base material. Cover with EasyPress and apply firm pressure for 1-3 seconds. Remove the liner from the applied layer when it has cooled enough to be warm.
- Repeat for all remaining layers except for the top layer.
- When adding the top layer of your image, apply firm pressure with the EasyPress for 15 seconds.
- Flip base material over and apply heat for 10-15 seconds using firm pressure.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. In order to use this file for commercial purpose, you need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.