It’s time for some family fun with this Thanksgiving Gratitude Game. Gather the family around and share what you’re thankful for while enjoying a little treat!
On Thanksgiving we always go around in a circle and share what we are thankful for. This year we’re making it even more fun with this Thanksgiving Gratitude Game. This game is great for family gatherings, school parties, troop meetings, and so much more.
This Thanksgiving game requires everyone to share something they are thankful for based on the colors found in a bag of M&M’s. We all have so much to be grateful for this year. Now, instead of just sharing one thing, we can each share a few different things based on the different M&M colors.
Supplies Needed to Play the Thanksgiving Gratitude Game
The only things you need to play this fun Thanksgiving Gratitude Game are the free game cards and M&M’s You can use mini bags of M&M’s, a few regular packs of M&M’s, or one large bag of M&M’s.
How to Play the Thanksgiving Gratitude Game
- This game is super easy to play. First, have everyone sit in a circle.
- Next, pass out the gratitude game cards to each player or have a few on the table as a guide for everyone playing.
- Pass out a mini bag of M&M’s to each person or place a spoonful of M&M’s in front of each player.
- The first person closes their eyes and chooses an M&M from their pile. They then share something they are thankful for based on the color of the M&M they picked and the color on the card. For example, if they picked a yellow M&M, the person shares a memory they are thankful for.
- Go around the circle until everyone has a chance to choose an M&M and share something they are thankful for. Feel free to keep going around and sharing more.
Thanksgiving Gratitude Game Free Printable
I’ve made it so easy for you to download this Thanksgiving Gratitude Game. Just add your name and email in the form below and this freebie will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the PDF file to your computer. It’s that easy! Once the PDF is saved to your computer, just print and cut. I recommend printing on heavy cardstock.
Personal Use Only
This free printable is for personal use only. When you download a freebie on this website, it is licensed for personal use. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.