This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Calling all crafters – this free SVG bundle is for you! Use this Queen of Crafting SVG and all the free cut files included in this Craft Lovers SVG Bundle to create apparel, mugs, tote bags, and more.
Queen of Crafting SVG Cut File
Are you the queen of crafting? Then you definitely need to add this free cut file to your SVG collection. This fun SVG is perfect for everyone who loves to craft. Head to the craft store with this fun tote bag and fill it up with all your favorite craft supplies or make a new t-shirt so you have a fun shirt to wear while you’re doing your favorite thing – crafting.
To download this freebie, just add your name and email in the form above and this FREE cut file will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it? Don’t forget to mirror your image if you’re using iron-on vinyl.
Craft Lovers SVG Bundle
And, guess what? In honor of National Craft Month, I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite designers to bring you a fabulous collection of SVG cut files for crafters. It’s time to get your craft on and let everyone know how crafty you are.
- I can’t, I’m crafting today – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Netflix & Craft – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Born to Craft – That’s What Che Said
- Mama by Day, Crafter by Night – The Girl Creative
- Crafting is My Cardio – Liz on Call
- I can’t be trusted… – Life Sew Savory
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat – Try It Like It
- I Can Totally Make That – Everyday Party Magazine
- Queen of Crafting – Happy Go Lucky
- I Craft So Hard, I Sweat Glitter – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Habitual Crafter – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cut It Out – Unoriginal Mom
- Please Excuse the Mess – A Home to Grow Old In
- My Life is Craftastic! – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
PERSONAL USE ONLY
- This file is for personal use only. When you download a free file on this website, it is licensed for personal use. You may use the item for unlimited personal use. (You can make shirts, home decor, mugs, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.)
- If you make and sell handcrafted items using files downloaded for free from Happy Go Lucky, you will need to obtain a commercial license found HERE.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
Hi I’m new to the Cricut world. I have a question can I use silhouette files with my Cricut joy? Are silhouette and SVG the same?