Grab some picture books and start reading because it’s time to play Picture Book BINGO!
Make reading more fun than it already is with this free printable Picture Book Bingo! This fun reading game is a great way to teach younger kids important concepts like letter recognition, counting, character traits and more while reading all of your favorite picture books.
I created this BINGO game because my son loves to stop on each page and count the animals or search for little critters that might be hiding in the pictures. We also used the text to help Easton learn all the letters in his first and last name so I decided it would be fun to turn our reading into a fun game.
Supplies needed for Picture Book Bingo
- Printable BINGO Cards (download below)
- Picture Book
- BINGO Chips – noodles, beans, coins, buttons, etc. to use as BINGO markers
How to play
- Start reading your book. As you read, find what’s described in each box and lay a chip over that box. Keep reading and adding chips to the BINGO sheet. Does your book have what you need to get BINGO?
- Cover 5 boxes in a row to win Picture Book Bingo
- Can you get blackout? Keep reading books until every box on your card is covered.
This BINGO Bundle includes four different Picture Book Bingo cards. I’ve also included a blank BINGO sheet if you want to create your own BINGO cards with characters, colors, animals, etc.
Enter your information above to get this free printable delivered straight to your inbox. Once you receive the email, just save the PDF files to your computer and print.
Looking for more fun Reading Games?
I also have lots of fun bookmark printables and crafts that you can find HERE.
Personal Use Only
This Book Bingo printable is for personal use only. When you download a freebie on this website, it is licensed for personal use. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.