This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Looking for a delicious summer cocktail punch to serve this summer? Then, you’re going to love this Peach Champagne Punch! It’s full of peaches and champagne – everything a summer cocktail needs.
When life hands you peaches, you make peach champagne punch!
We went peach picking at a local farm a few weeks ago and we had a ton of peaches that needed to be eaten. My hubby mixed up this fabulous champagne punch and I had to share it with all of you. This peach champagne punch is the perfect summer cocktail. It’s refreshing and delicious! He now refers to it as his Harvey punch and wants to make it every weekend.
This has to be the easiest cocktail to make and it’s perfect for a summer party. Plus, It doesn’t require a lot of ingredients which is what I love about it. And, all you have to do is dump all the ingredients in a large pitcher and mix it up. How fabulous is that?!
Tips for making Peach Champagne Punch
- Use fresh peaches.
- Soak peaches and strawberries in a cup of peach schnapps before making the punch.
- Chill champagne before making so you won’t need to add ice.
- Add frozen strawberries to wine glass before serving instead of ice. I always recommend frozen fruit instead of ice.
For more delicious cocktail recipes, check out:Print
Peach Champagne Punch
- 3–4 peaches
- 1 cup strawberries (optional)
- 1 bottle Peach Schnapps
- 2 bottles dry champagne
- Cut peaches and strawberries into large slices
- Add fruit to large pitcher. Pour in Peach Schnapps and champagne.
- Mix all ingredients together with large spoon.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab everything you need to make this delicious Peach Champagne Punch. It’s time to sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail.
Making this recipe? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #happy_go_lucky so we can see what your making in your kitchen.