This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Is your bathroom vanity a disaster? Don’t worry, mine was too until I finally got it organized. Today I’m sharing a few tips for organizing under the bathroom sink.
My goal every summer is to organize different areas of the house. And since summer is halfway over, I decided I better get motivated. I was getting so frustrated at the clutter and disorganization I had going on under the bathroom sinks that I knew I needed to start there.
After spending a few nights last week cleaning and organizing all the bathroom vanities, I thought I would share what I did. The best part – it didn’t take as long as I thought it would.
This is what I did in each bathroom:
- I added shelf liner to the bottom of each vanity.
- I added a paper towel holder to the side of each cabinet for quick wipe downs. I got them for a dollar at the Dollar Store so this was super cheap.
- I had a couple of these wooden boxes that I purchased a while back. They are actually planter boxes and since they have plastic liners, I knew they would be perfect in the bathroom. I wrapped them in washi tape to hold hand soaps and tall bottles.
- In the downstairs bathroom, I added a spice rack to hold medicine and vitamins.
- I added plastic containers with chalkboard labels to each bathroom. Now everything has it’s own place. Even Rocky has his own drawer.
- I added a small plastic basket to hold the hand towels that go in each bathroom.