Notes for the Babysitter – Download and print this free printable to leave important information for the babysitter.
Notes for the Babysitter Free Printable
With the holidays fast approaching, we have already booked our babysitter for three nights and that’s just for the month of November. I realized that with a baby we were constantly texting our babysitter to tell her different things she needed to know throughout the night.
So, to fix that problem, I created a Notes for the Babysitter Free Printable to write down everything our babysitter will need to know while we are out. Then, I realized it would be better if it was magnetic and dry erase so that’s what I made. This can easily be done with any printable and a few simple materials.
- White Cardstock
- Notes for the Babysitter Free Printable
- Clear Contact Paper, Laminator and Laminator Sheets, or Self-sealing Laminating Pouches
- Magnetic Stickers (optional)
- Print babysitter printable out on cardstock paper and fill out with important information.
- Laminate printable with clear contact paper, laminator or self-sealing laminating sheets.
- Add magnetic stickers to back if you want to place on refrigerator.
That’s it. Now you can write down everything your babysitter needs and keep it right on your refrigerator.
HOW TO PRINT THIS FREEBIE
Printing on cardstock is definitely the best way to print printables. Printing on regular printer paper will work but I’ve found that ink can cause the paper to wrinkle a little especially if the printable requires a lot of ink. I also recommend using a professional printing service to get the best quality. I go to Office Depot or Staples a lot to print my printables. Most printables use a lot of ink so it may even save you money to get them professionally printed. These printables will print on normal size 8.5 x 11 printer paper.