Brownies topped with peanut butter cookie dough and loaded with even more peanut butter and chocolate treats make up these delicious Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies. A decadent dessert that everyone will love!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies
My husband’s birthday was a few weeks ago and I made him the best dessert ever! He isn’t a fan of cake. He’d much rather have a brownie or peanut butter cookie.
So what do you make for someone who loves all things peanut butter and chocolate? You make brownies loaded with peanut butter cookie dough, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter M&M’s, and chocolate chips.
What’s not to love about that?!
How do you make Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies?
To make these delicious brownies, you start by making your favorite brownies. I used a box brownie mix because their s no shame in using box brownie and cake mixes. If you have a favorite homemade brownie recipe, feel free to use that in this recipe.
While you’re brownies are cooling, it’s time to make the peanut butter cookie dough. The peanut butter cookie dough calls for butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract and flour. Mix ingredients with electric mixture until well combined.
Spread cookie dough over brownies and top with peanut butter M&Ms, chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups and chocolate chips.
The Best Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownies
Who wouldn’t want that for their birthday treat?
Now the hardest part is trying not to eat the entire pan before the birthday party begins. I’ll just warn you now – it will be difficult not to want to taste test these delicious brownie bars so just go ahead and try one. No one will know:)
I highly suggest making these delicious brownie bars for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate. This recipe is definitely a winner!
Looking for more delicious sweet treats? I think you’ll love these:Print
Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies
Brownies topped with peanut butter cookie dough and loaded with even more peanut butter and chocolate treats make up these delicious Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Bars. A decadent dessert that everyone will love!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 18 Brownie Bars 1x
- Brownie mix and ingredients on box
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup Peanut Butter M&M’s
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Cook brownies according to the directions on the box. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter onto brownies. Set aside to cool completely.
- Cream butter and peanut butter with electric mixture until smooth
- Add sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla, and continue to mix until smooth. Carefully add flour and continue to mix until well combined.
- Spoon cookie dough on cooled brownies and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle M&M’s, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces and chocolate chips over brownies and cookie dough.
- Slice into squares. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Store leftover brownies in refrigerator.