This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
These simple individual Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bakes are quick and easy to prepare, and they bake to perfection in just 15 minutes.
Have you ever thought of using cornbread in a breakfast bake? I hadn’t until this past weekend.
We had a chili cook-off with the neighbors and ended up having a few cornbread muffins left over. I took them home and created these individual bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast bakes.
Aren’t they cute?! I love that they are in ramekins so I can make them ahead of time and easily heat them up. They are so easy to make especially if you don’t have a lot of time to make breakfast.
- 2-3 corn muffins or cornbread slices, broken into chunks
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and drained, diced or crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide the chunks of cornbread among the ramekins. Sprinkle bacon evenly over cornbread.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in small bowl. Pour evenly into each ramekin. Sprinkle cheese over egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
6 ingredients + 4 steps = An easy breakfast bake!
My go-to cornbread mix is Martha White’s Cotton Country Cornbread Mix. Just add water, bake, and enjoy cornbread muffins in less than 20 minutes. That is my kind of baking!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of J.M. Smucker’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.