This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
It’s time for another round of The Secret Recipe Club. This month I was introduced to the fabulous Stephanie over at Dessert Before Dinner. Stephanie shares a lot of delicious recipes but the one that caught my eye the most was her recipe for Homemade Fruit Gummies. I had to modify the recipe slightly because I didn’t have corn syrup and I only had two packets of gelatin but they still turned out and they tasted great!
Healthy Homemade Fruit Snacks
Did you know it was this easy to make homemade fruit snacks? And, they’re much healthier!
- 2 tablespoons (2 envelopes) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup fruit juice (I used V8 Purple Power)
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- Pour juice and honey into small saucepan. Add gelatin and heat over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into molds or small pan. Refrigerate until set completely. Remove from molds or cut into small squares. Store in airtight container.
These Homemade Fruit Snacks are super easy to make and so much healthier than store bought gummies. I will definitely be making these again for snack time. Thanks Stephanie for inspiring me to make these Homemade Fruit Snacks!