This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Make these adorable Halloween wine glasses in less than 15 minutes with these free wine inspired Halloween SVG Cut Files. Grab your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine and have fun crafting with this Halloween Wine SVG Bundle.
I love my Cricut for so many reasons but I’m definitely obsessed with using it to decorate wine glasses. You can never have too many wine glasses especially when they are decorated with Halloween cut files. So grab your Cricut and some blank wine glasses because it’s time to make these spooktacular Halloween wine glasses.
Halloween Wine SVG Bundle
This Halloween Wine SVG Bundle includes four cut files that you can download for free. Gotta love that!
- My Broomstick Runs on Wine
- Drink Up Witches
- More Boos Please
- Cheers Witches
To download these free cut files, just add your name and email in the form below and these FREE cut files will be delivered right to your inbox. Then, open your email and save the SVG file to your computer. It’s that easy!
Once the cut file is saved to your computer, it’s time to upload them to Cricut’s Design Space. If you have a Silhouette, you will upload them to Silhouette Studio. Next, add your vinyl to your cutting mat and let your machine work it’s magic. This part never gets old – does it?
Materials Needed to Make Halloween Wine Glasses
- Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, or Cricut Joy
- Wine glasses
- Black vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Halloween SVG Files
- Cricut Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tool
How to Apply Vinyl to Wine Glasses
Now that you have your SVG downloaded, here’s the best way to apply vinyl to wine glasses.
- First, make sure you choose the right vinyl. You’ll want to use permanent vinyl for this project to make sure it lasts. Wine glasses with permanent vinyl will still need to be washed by hand.
- Next, size your design to make sure it fits the wine glass.
- Place the vinyl, liner side down, onto the cutting mat and cut out your design.
- Remove the negative vinyl from around the design using the weeding tool.
- Place a piece of transfer tape over the image and burnish with a scraper, credit card, or craft stick. Gently and slowly peel the transfer tape and vinyl decal off the paper backing.
- Carefully position your design on the wine glass and smooth it out with your fingers and scraper. If you’re having trouble with the design curving, use scissors to cut little clips in the transfer tape to help it curve better.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape while leaving the vinyl decal on the wine glass.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to sit back and enjoy a glass of wine in your Halloween wine glasses.
Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Now that you’ve made your festive Halloween wine glasses, you need to sip back and relax with a spooktacular Halloween cocktail. Don’t worry, I can help with that! These wine glasses will go great with these Halloween cocktail recipes:
All cut files included in this free SVG collection are for personal use only. Make as many personal projects as you wish using our digital items. Create shirts, home decor, mugs, DIY projects, etc. for yourself and as gifts as often as you like.
If you make and sell handcrafted items using digital files downloaded for free from Kara Creates, you will need to obtain a commercial use license. A commercial license allows you to create items for your small business with my designs for commercial purposes. Digital cut files and printables cannot be altered or modified and then resold as any other digital products. Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.