This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
If you’ve been around HGL for awhile you know I’m in love with glitter and lately I’ve been loving gold glitter. I just want to cover everything around me in gold glitter. Actually, we all had gold glitter on us for a few days after I made my fabulous gold dipped wine glasses.
And now that the holidays are approaching fast, it’s time to start wrapping all those gifts we’re buying. I thought it would be fun to make personalized gift tags and, of course, wanted to add gold glitter. These gift tags can be made quickly and add just the right amount of sparkle to all those gifts your giving this holiday season.
Want to make a few?
You just need a few supplies:
- Gold glitter washi tape
- Ellison Superstar Machine
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Bookmark, Plain
- Sizzix Bigz XL Die – Lemonade Capital Alphabet
- Double sided tape
- Use the Ellison Superstar Machine and bookmark die to cut out your gift tags.
- Cover small pieces of cardstock with the glitter washi tape. Lay the glitter covered cardstock over the letters you want to cut out and feed the Lemonade Capital Alphabet through the Superstar Machine. Make sure you have the glitter side facing down so your letters are the correct way.
- Add rows of glitter washi tape to your gift tags in any pattern you like. Adhere letters to gift tags using double sided tape.
That’s it! Only three steps required to make these gorgeous gift tags. And guess what? They don’t just have to be for Christmas. You can make these all year long for all your favorite people.