This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Cooking dinner just got easier thanks to Hello Fresh!
I’m totally hooked on the idea of having everything I need to make healthy meals delivered to my house on a weekly basis. This is the best idea ever!
Why I love Hello Fresh:
1. I love how convenient it is. No planning is required and I don’t have to go to the grocery store – Woohoo! This is exactly what I need. One of my least favorite things to do is to go grocery shopping. I also have a hard time planning my meals and making a grocery list so I usually just wing it when I go grocery shopping. This means that I forget stuff that I need and buy things that I don’t need.
2. I love how easy the recipes are easy to follow. This is exactly what I need – easy to follow recipes with all the ingredients already measured out for me.
3. I love the fresh ingredients. All of the boxes come with fresh ingredients.
4. I love all the recipes that are available. Hello Fresh has a variety of recipes to choose from. My favorite part is that they are recipes that I would probably never make on my own.
5. I love how delicious the meals are. The first meal I made was the Crispy Chicken Parmigiana Salad with Potatoes and Salad. All I can say is YUM! The chicken was juicy and serving it over a bed of spinach and potatoes tasted amazing. I never would have thought to make it a salad but I’m definitely making this again.
6. I LOVE that it saves me time. This is huge especially for weeknights when making dinner can be stressful. Plus, . All I have to do is take out the box full of ingredients and start cooking. Meal prep is already done for me.
Want to try Hello Fresh for yourself? Now’s the perfect time to subscribe because I have great coupon for you. Get $35 off your first box by using the code Lucky 35.