One of my favorite things about blogging is being able to share new things with all of you and today I’m sharing something awesome! I recently discovered these adorable knit dolls by Cuddle + Kind. But, guess what? Not only are they cute and cuddly, they also support a great cause!
What is Cuddle + Kind?
They make the cutest, hand crafted, knitted dolls and for every doll sold, they donate 10 meals to children in need. Cuddle + Kind was created to help feed children. Their knit dolls are available in two sizes – 20 inch and 13 inch. How awesome is that?! Every knit doll they sell provides 10 meals to children in need!
“As parents of three young children, we were shocked to discover that: 66 million primary school-aged children attend classes hungry every day and 45% of deaths in children under five are caused by poor nutrition – 3.1 million children each year. The more we learned, the more we were inspired to do something about it. The good news is, hunger is one of the most solvable problems that face the world today. We decided to make a commitment to help fight childhood hunger based on the incredible impact giving meals has on so many lives – both now and for future generations.” ~ Jen & Derek Woodgate
Awesome Facts about Cuddle + Kind:
- For every Cuddle +Kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need. Cuddle+kind dolls are the only handcrafted, knitted dolls that help feed children around the world.
- They are proud to provide over 100 jobs with sustainable, fair trade wages to artisans in Peru. The more Cuddle + Kind grows, the more livelihoods they’ll be able to support and positively affect lives in that region.
- They have provided over 200,000 meals to children in need.
- Cuddle + Kind supports the WFP School Meals Program, which provides nutrition to 18.2 million children in 65 countries.
- They also provide meals in the USA and Haiti through Children’s Hunger Fund.
- There are 9 hand knit dolls available.
- They also have 12 Inspirational Prints available.
- Each cuddle+kind print provides 5 meals to children in need.
And now it’s your turn to help.
Cuddle + Kind has set a very important goal. They want to provide 1 million meals to hungry children all over the world. Visit Cuddle + Kind and check out their fabulous hand knit dolls and inspirational prints.
Do you know what this means? You can purchase a cute knit doll and help feed children in need!!
Find out more about Cuddle + Kind here: Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
And there’s more! They currently have a fun deal going on – Buy two dolls and you get two FREE prints, plus you’ll feed 30 children in need!! Your savings will automatically be applied at checkout.
Which doll is your favorite?
I ordered Easton the penguin and I think my niece needs the mermaid.
This post is sponsored by BrandBacker.
Leave a Reply