This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeamPizza #CollectiveBias #cbias
I’ve decided that you can’t serve pizza without also serving a delicious dessert pizza! All I can say about today’s recipe is YUM. And, I’m just going to apologize now because you’re going to be craving pizza after you finish reading this.
In our house we always have pizza on game days. My husband is a huge football fan and when the game is on, hubby invites all the neighbors over. I keep our freezer stocked with pizzas so I’m always prepared to feed a crowd.
And if you’re making pizza for all your friends, you have to have dessert. After all, football is on all day long. So after you’ve been snacking and eating pizza, you always need something sweet to eat. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza is the perfect dessert to serve on game day.Print
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough and press evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spread peanut butter icing over cooled crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips and peanuts over cookie pizza.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges or squares.
I’m just going to warn you right now. You might as well make two because it will go fast.
This past weekend I whipped out the Red Baron Classic Crust Special Deluxe Pizza from my freezer for game day. I love that I don’t have to be in the kitchen cooking while everyone else is having fun and watching the game.
This is my kind of cooking! Just open and put in the oven. And it’s even easier because I make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza ahead of time which means everything is pre-made and all ready to go before the game even begins. Less stress and more time to spend with friends. Win-win for me!
And on a side note – I’m also hooked on Edwards Frozen Pies. My neighbor first brought one over for our weekly Sunday dinner and everyone loved it.
When I do my weekly shopping at Walmart, I make sure to pick up a few Red Baron Pizzas and an Edwards Frozen Pie so I can be prepared for when hubby invites all the neighbors over to watch football.
So what are you waiting for? It’s pizza time! Head out today and pick up a few pizzas and all the ingredients to make this delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza. You definitely want to be prepared this weekend for the big game.