These little sliders are the bomb! If you are a fan of buffalo anything, than you will love these Buffalo Shrimp Sliders. These sliders combine buffalo sauce, celery, blue cheese, carrots and small dinner rolls with SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co.’s Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp to create the perfect sandwich.
I’ve mentioned before that my husband loves anything that has buffalo sauce on it so I was excited to put together these Buffalo Shrimp Sliders. Not only are they a fun meal to make for the family but they are the perfect appetizer to serve at your next party.
I have to admit – I love a good slider. I’m all about making sliders when entertaining because they’re easy to assemble and always a huge hit. And sliders are also fun to make for dinner. We are huge fans of shrimp and look how perfect the Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp fit on each roll. It’s like they were made to be sliders.
Buffalo Shrimp Sliders
- 1 box of SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 12 small dinner rolls
- 1 package romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- Cook Jumbo Buffalo Shrimp according to package instructions.
- Add celery, carrots, and dressing to small bowl. Mix well.
- Remove shrimp from oven. Cut tails from shrimp and place shrimp in small bag. Add buffalo sauce and shake until shrimp is coated in sauce.
- Slice dinner rolls in half. Add lettuce to each roll. Add a tablespoon of dressing mixture and then add a spoonful of blue cheese. Next, add one piece of shrimp and place tops of roll on top of shrimp.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
I’m afraid that these pictures just don’t show how delicious these sliders are. I highly recommend making them this weekend so you can see for yourself how good they are.
Visit Seapak on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all their products and more fabulous recipes.
And there’s more!
Visit SeaPak’s Seafood Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to New York City for a culinary lesson with Food Network Kitchens. Doesn’t that sound awesome?
So now that you’re craving shrimp, what’s your favorite shrimp recipe?