This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Celebrate Shark Week with Shark Bait Popcorn! Plus, what’s not to love about popcorn coated with white chocolate and mixed with candy?
We love Shark Week in our house and we love popcorn so Connor and I decided that we needed a fun popcorn treat to munch on while we lure in all those sharks during Shark Week.
Ingredients needed to make Shark Bait Popcorn
- White Chocolate Chips
- Swedish Fish Candy
- Gummy Sharks
- Blue Sprinkles
How to make Shark Bait Popcorn
Shark Bait Popcorn is so easy to make! Just pop a bag of popcorn. While the popcorn cools, melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave. Add popcorn to large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over popped popcorn and stir until evenly coated. Add sprinkles and candy to bowl and mix.
So, while your enjoying Shark Week or having an Under the Sea themed party, make sure you whip up a batch of Shark Bait. This must-make popcorn is the perfect sweet and salty treat to enjoy while catching sharks.
Need a fun drink to enjoy with your popcorn? You’ll love these Shark Ice Cream Floats!Print
Shark Bait Popcorn
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (3 oz.) box of Swedish Fish
- 1 package of gummy sharks
- 2 tablespoons blue sprinkles
- Add popped popcorn to large bowl.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwaveable bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, remove from microwave and stir. Repeat until all chips are melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn. Stir until evenly coated.
- Add sprinkles and candy to bowl. Stir to combine.