This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Looking for an easy dinner that everyone will love? Then you’ve come to the right place! These Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are full of flavor and perfect for Meatless Monday.
You all know I’m all about recipes that are easy. Well, I think this might just be the easiest dinner I’ve made yet.
How can you go wrong with peppers stuffed with quinoa, zucchini, squash, and tomato sauce?Print
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers – A delicious vegetarian dinner that’s perfect for Meatless Monday and every night of the week!
- 4 peppers
- 1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup zucchini – diced
- 1 cup yellow squash – diced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare quinoa according to directions on package in medium sized pot.
- Add marinara sauce, zucchini, squash, garlic, and italian seasoning to pot with quinoa.
- Rinse peppers and remove the tops and clean out the centers. Fill the peppers with the quinoa mixture and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the peppers are baked through.
- Add shredded cheese to top of each pepper and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
All I can say is YUM!
Don’t they look delicious? I hope you love this recipe as much as we do.