Looking for a quick and easy dessert to make? Then, this recipe’s for you! These No Bake Hot Chocolate Cookie Bars are perfect for parties, holidays, and so much more.
We were invited to a cookie exchange last weekend and I made the most delicious cookies ever. Well, I actually made cookie bars because there was no time to scoop out cookie dough into cookies. And, I’ve mentioned before that I prefer bars over cookies because you can just make them and cut theme. I wanted a recipe that Connor could help me with so I went with a no bake recipe and these No Bake Hot Chocolate Cookie Bars did not disappoint! Not only are they delicious, but they’re easy and no baking is required. Now this is my kind of dessert!
And guess what? I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry right now. This recipe is pretty versatile. I used white chocolate pudding but you can use vanilla or chocolate. I added peanut butter but if your allergic, you can definitely leave it out.
No Bake Hot Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 box Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup hot chocolate powder mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- In medium pan, bring sugar, butter, and milk to a boil over medium heat. Let boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in pudding, oats, hot chocolate, and peanut butter.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture into pan. Sprinkle with marshmallow bits. Let cool before cutting into bars.
I told you they were easy! Make sure you come back and let me know what you think of these cookie bars if you make them. I’d love to hear from you.
Leave a Reply