Homemade Whipped Gingerbread Butter – A delicious holiday treat to add to your muffins, biscuits, pancakes, and more! The perfect excuse to load up on lots of carbs this holiday season.
I’ve got one more holiday recipe for you before we head to Maryland for Christmas and I feel like I’ve saved the best for last. Everyone needs a delicious butter to serve during the holidays and today I’m sharing a delicious recipe for Homemade Whipped Gingerbread Butter. The great thing about this butter is you can have it for breakfast on your pancakes or waffles and serve it with your dinner roles.
If you love the taste of gingerbread, you’re going to love this whipped gingerbread butter. It has the perfect combination of gingerbread spices whipped into a smooth butter. All I can say is YUM! It’s also a fun little treat to take as a hostess gift. Just scoop into a small mason jar and add a pretty bow.
Now, It’s time to load up on carbs and spend time with all our favorite people!Print
Homemade Whipped Gingerbread Butter
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Beat milk and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, molasses and brown sugar to whipped butter.
- Continue to mix until well blended.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Remove from refrigerator 20-30 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator in airtight container.