Did you know April is National Grilled Cheese Month?
We are huge fans of grilled cheese sandwiches in our house so I definitely feel like we need to celebrate! And the best way to celebrate is with a fun new grilled cheese recipe.
Connor and I love Hawaiian pizza so I thought a Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich was just what we needed.
And I have to admit – it’s one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I’ve ever had!
Can you go wrong with ham, pinapple, and Arla Dofino Havarti Cheese?
This was the first time I’ve tried Arla Dofino cheese and I’m hooked. I love the way it melted in the sandwich. Add all those delicious ingredients to Eureka! Saaa-Wheat bread and you have one of the best sandwiches ever.
- 2 slices of Eureka! Organic Bread
- 2-3 slices of Arla Dofino Havarti Cheese
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 slice of pineapple
- Heat skillet to medium heat
- Spread butter on one side of one slice of bread. Place on skillet (butter side down). Add ham, cheese, and pineapple. Spread butter on one side of other slice of bread. Place butter side up on top of pineapple.
- Cook until bread is golden brown. Flip and cook other side of sandwich until bread is golden brown.
Oh my goodness – look at all the yummy cheese! You can never go wrong with a delicious grilled cheese sandwich.
Arla Dofino is hosting a Twitter Party on Wednesday, April 8th, where you can exchange recipes, learn tips on creating the ultimate grilled cheese and win prizes!
Here’s how it works:
- Login into Twitter on Wednesday, April 8 from 8-9pm EST
- Follow @ArlaDofino, @TwoPeasandPod and @FoodieCrush
- Search for the hashtag #GooeyGoodness
- Join the conversation! Tweet using #GooeyGoodness so others see your comments
Leave a Reply