This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Laundry – will it ever end?
I’ve come to realize that I will always have clothes to clean, fold, and put away.
So I turned to Pinterest to find 10 Laundry Tricks that I never knew existed. Where have I been? These tips and tricks are amazing!!
2. Never lose a sock again! Use a lingerie bags to keep them together. Genius!!
3. Make old towels like new again
4. Remember the clothes that you don’t want to put in the dryer
5. Use tennis balls to fluff comforters and pillows.
6. Place a dry towel in dryer with wet load to reduce drying time.
7. Use aluminum foil to prevent static cling.
9. Keep colors bright with salt.
And the most important tip of all – use laundry detergent that you can trust. Connor and I have extremely sensitive skin so the only detergent I use is all free clear.
all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It’s tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it’s safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean and has a gentle, hypoallergenic formula. Powerful Clean. Gentle on Skin.
all free clear is also 100% hypoallergenic and the #1 Detergent Brand Recommended by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians. You also must check out the all® free clear liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets. Use together to make fabrics cleaner, softer, and more comfortable against your family’s sensitive skin. 100% free of dyes and perfumes. Gentle on skin. Safe for all washing machines. Find it in your fabric conditioner aisle!
What tips and tricks do you use to tackle your never-ending pile of laundry?