Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1–2 tablespoons half & half (or milk)
- In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar and butter with electric mixer on low speed.
- Stir in vanilla and continue to mix. Gradually add in half & half to make frosting smooth and spreadable. If frosting is too thick, add more half and half, a little at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, add in a small amount of powdered sugar.
Now it’s time to make our cupcakes
- Frost each cupcake.
- Dip frosted cupcakes in white sparkling sprinkles and make sure all icing is covered in sprinkles.
- Add one orange pearl to center of cupcake.
- Add two regular chocolate chips above orange pearl for eyes.
- Add mini chocolate chips to make the snowman’s mouth.