It’s been awhile since I shared a few of my favorite things under $10 and today I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite baby items under $10. These are just some fun things I’ve purchased for Easton lately that we both love. And it always helps to find awesome items that are inexpensive.
1. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy – My mom picked up this toy for Easton while shopping at Target and he loves it! This is the perfect baby shower gift.
2. Gerber Lil’ Beanies™ – I also picked up these Gerber Lil’ Beanies the last time I was shopping at Target and Easton loves them. Even Connor likes to munch on them. We take these everywhere we go – the beach, pool, water park – everywhere. I never leave home without these in my diaper bag.
Lil’ Beanies™ are made from navy beans to deliver 2 grams of protein, 1 gram of fiber and 10% Daily Value of Vitamin E per serving. They’re the first bean-based snack in the baby aisle. And guess what? They are naturally flavored and made without genetically engineered (GM) ingredients. Yum! Pick up both flavors – Original
and White cheddar & broccoli – the next time you’re at Target.
3. Shark Baby Float – This baby float is perfect for our day trips to the pool. Easton will float around in this thing all day and you can’t beat the price. They also have a pink one for girls.
4. Thinkbaby Sippy Cup – My sister-in-law introduced me to this awesome sippy cup. I just discovered the Thinkbaby brand and I’m a little obsessed with all of their products. I just ordered their sunscreen from Amazon and I can’t wait for it to get here.
5. Baby wipes! You can never have too many baby wipes and I especially love the cute Huggies Clutch ‘N’ Clean.
6. Peekaboo Kisses Board Book – My mom bought this book when my nephew was a baby 7 years ago and all of the grand kids still love it. Connor loves to read it with Easton. The last page is a mirror so all the babies who read it love to see themselves at the end.
All of these baby items are cheap and perfect for your growing baby. They also make great baby gifts if you know someone having a baby soon.
What’s your favorite baby item under $10?