Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- In medium bowl, mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon. Press evenly and firmly into the bottom of baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread half the batter over the cooled graham cracker crust. Add the apple pie filling over the cheesecake layer and then spread the remaining batter over the apples.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the streusel. Spread the streusel evenly over cheesecake.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool completely and store in the fridge. Add caramel sauce over cheesecake before cutting into bars.