Baked Turkey Sliders with Craisins®
Hawaiian dinner rolls
slices of sliced turkey
slices of Havarti cheese – sliced in half
spicy Dijon mustard
Prevent your screen from going dark
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the bottoms of the dinner rolls in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle Craisins® evenly over rolls.
4. Add a slice of turkey cheese to each roll. Place the tops of the dinner rolls on top of each sandwich.
5. In medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over sandwiches.
6. Let sit for about 5 minutes to let butter set a little.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5 minutes or until tops are brown and crispy.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Find it online